Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Learning to Share



I was inspired to blog by another young mom and thought it was a great way to share my life with those I love. Since I live away from all my family and many of my friends, I hope this will be another way to connect and invite you into my daily life. I am learning so much about myself these days, primarily through my precious baby, Lillianna. I hope to teach her many things in life, one of those being the gift of sharing. Hopefully, in this blog I will learn to share a little more too.

Lillianna and I can't wait to share our days with you! Check back every few days to see what we've been up to!

We love you all!

3 comments:

carroll lane said...

Way to Blog ya-ya!! We're so impressed!

Mary Bibb, Mom says I can come over and play today. I can't wait to see your new strand of hair!
- Lillianna

Anonymous said...

Do Mary Bibb and Lillianna even know who each other are?

Anonymous said...

Hey Lillianna, I love that your mommy is doing this now I can see you grow up.

I hope that we can play when I come for a visit.