I also wanted to share that today was a
great Saturday because it felt like a Saturday all day long. I havn't had one of those in a very long time. First, thanks to my sweet husband, I got to sleep until 7:45! Then, I had coffee sitting outside with him and Lillianna. Then we just lounged and did NOTHING during her first nap, only to be extremely productive outside when she woke up. I actually planted flowers and Brad cleaned the pool. What was Little One doing? She was actually content in the pack in play!!! Brad's dream finally came true! She sits and plays while we get stuff done!! We had a full 25 minutes of contentment which was very dreamy.

Now I just have to share these pictures beacuse they are so darn cute! She is loving the pool...her pool that is. Our sweet friend Meredith gave us this pool since her daughter Lydia has a bigger one this year. Lillianna loves it! She is very happy to just play and splash.


5 comments:
what up lil! mind if i borrow that bathing suit sometime? i've been looking for a good one piece.
Well, bless my boots! - 7:45 a.m., huh? How wonderful for all of you! We had a wonderful Saturday morning also.... homemade waffles with raspberries, whipped cream and warm syrup. I was ready to crawl back in bed but didn't - we got up and got goin'. Kortknee and I worked on "accessories" and did a lot of "deal or no deal" kinda of stuff.... had a good time and felt like we made some progress. Lillianna looks like she might be a water-bug - loved the pictures and thank you for writing and sharing with us today. love YAYA
Looks like Butterfly might be the stroke for her. Would I be surprised that she loved water? She is the offspring of one named, Fish!! Cute, Cute, Cute!! I must say she gets cuter each time I see a picture of her. I am glad that ya'll had a wonderful Sat.
See you soon! Sue-Sue
stand up let me see the pussy nice and close
lay back , spread your legs and let me see yourpussy
Post a Comment