Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Easter in Collierville





Ella & Lillianna in their matching lilac Easter dresses








I think I have more eggs than anyone!
















On Saturday, we hit the highway for Collierville, Tennessee to spend Easter with the Millers. Lillianna was very popular among her three precious cousins, Ella, Daisy & Leah who were very sweet and gentle with her. We got to swing, east outside, play with exciting new toys, and had atleast six easter egg hunts! What a great first Easter! We had a wonderful time and can't wait to see them again soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderfully captured Easter... the cousins in their colors looking like Easter Eggs themselves. They are adorable. It made me wish I was with all of you at this very moment. Thanks, Carroll Lane, for your time and talent in sending us these treasurers. I love you, YaYa

carroll lane said...

Dear Ya-ya, You made easter so special too. Like the girls were the easter eggs, you were like the big easter bunny that came hopping into our yard bringing smiles and hugs to all....if only you had brought some chocolate too. what kind of easter bunny are you anyway? just kidding mom!! thanks for blogging - you're such a great blogger! love you!! cl