What a beautiful afternoon! Mary Bibb and Lillianna enjoyed the swings (or swing) at Rhodes Ferry Park on this lovely day. Not sure that the swing was meant for two but it was perfect for these two - they loved it!
Lillianna loves to be outside and loves the wind so swinging is perfect! And to have a friend to enjoy it with...what could be better?
After swinging, a little stroll along the river. Mary Bibb is excited to see her toes.

"Hi friend, is that a new outfit?"

1 comment:
After being with Lillianna and all her cousins in Collierville and being the person that got to push precious lillianna in her swing.... I am able to verify that she loves swinging - almost as much as swcunching up her nose and eyebrows and breathing like she is smelling a flower. That, by the way is the phonetic spelling for Swchunch..... I loved being with all my little bunnies for Easter and I think it was a surprise to all that the Ellie Bunny really did come. Yaaaaah for YaYa
Post a Comment