Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I know you're there


This picture is the perfect example of one of Lillianna's exciting new milestones: object permenance. She is looking for me behind the camera - she knows i'm back there and didn't just disappear! Brad and I have been hiding behind doorways and she'll crane her little neck to try and see us.

Another irresistible new something is her new dance. It's actually her first dance and it's so cute. Whenever we sing or sometimes when she hears music, she shakes her head back and forth, as if she's saying no. She opens her mouth wide and smiles and shakes her head like the rhythm has overcome her. I knew she had it in her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious!! Of course she can dance, she can do anything that she sets her mind to do. Thank you for sharing this. Carroll Lane, you are so smart! This is a great idea and especially since we don't see you as often as we would like. Thanks again and hope to see you soon!

carroll lane said...

Thanks Shannon and Sue!! It's fun to do and I'm really glad you enjoy it!! Love you both!