Monday, April 24, 2006

TAG!

I didn't know there was such a thing as blog tag but there is and I'm it!

1. Five minutes to yourself: how would you spend them, ideally?
Depending on the time of day, I'd have either a cup of coffee, a glass of lemonade, or a glass of wine and just sit outside on a beautiful day.

2. Five bucks to spend right now: how would you spend it?
On some feally fun beauty product at Walgreens that I never buy like nail polish, a funky hair clip, or a facial mask.

3. Five items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn't thought of already?
the cat's litter box, the deer meat in the freezer Brad wants me to cook, all 551 plastic stadium cups, the piles of paper in the office, and the tv remotes that don't do anything.

4. Five items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house?
photo albums, tweezers, the rocking chair in the nursery, music (radio, cds), the one tv remote that seems to do everything.

5. Five words you love?
lollipop, lavendar, juice, extravagant, love

Now, the problem is I'm so new at blogging that I don't know any other bloggers to tag, except you iMollie so just like I used do with my sisters...I tag you back! (You didn't say "no tagbacks")

1 comment:

iMollie said...

WHAT?!?
I should have said no tagbacks...
I read a lot of blogs, but because I'm delusional, I feel like those bloggers are my close friends though they have no idea that I exist or read their words. You were the one I knew...hmmm...I'll come up with something...