Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I made the swim team!

For me? Thanks Lydia!

It's like bathtime except I'm sitting on a diaper that weighs as much as I do!



Today was a pretty uneventful except that it was 90 degrees with no breeze and no fun to sit outside. So this afternoon we jumped on the invitation from our friends, Meredith & Lydia, to join them in the baby pool. The little girls did all the swimming but I felt cooler just watching them. It was officially Lillianna's first time in a pool and also the first in a bathing suit...I wish my bathing suits still looked that cute on me! She really had a ball and didn't seem to mind that her diaper was so full of water it was hanging out of her suit. How fun that we have a whole summer ahead of fun days in the pool!! yea!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little duck she is.... her hair looks so thick and as though it has grown overnight. Nice and dark, too - kinda "smokey ash".... her precious little face. I believe I was about her age when I was last in a bathing suit! I amy try a blow up pool in my own back yard this year also. Love and hugs to my little duck, lillianna. YaYa

iMollie said...

So sweet of Lillianna and Lydia sharing in the pool! I wish we could have been there to throw Henry and Svea into the mix.

I love her Easter pictures too!

I tagged you on my blog, Carroll Lane. Check out imollie.blogspot.com.

carroll lane said...

Mollie - thanks for being my blog inspiration! I love seeing your pictures. I didn't even read blogs so I didn't know what I was missing but whoa. I mean, there is a lot of blogging going on out there! So, I'm so new I really have no one to tag - I can't let the game end. know anyone?