We made it! The car ride was long but we made it back from a great trip up to Central Kentucky this weekend. Lillianna seemed to enjoy the change of scenery, excitement, and of course, getting to see family. She spent some great quality time with grandparents, Dandy and Wil, and got lots of hugs and kisses from Aunt Corky and Uncle John Eric. She might have had the best time laughing at Napolean who gave the best kisses of all. We all had a great time!
Lillianna and "Poly" kiss
Happy Early Easter from Lillianna and her new ducky friends!

Now this picture was taken yesterday during lunch. No, she is not crying, sneezing, or about to throw up. This is her new excited face! She is breathing in and out of her nose, very fast, arms in the air, just excited. She does it alot now. Its evolved from the mouth open panting she does. It's pretty funny but even funnier when she gets her parents do it with her.
3 comments:
She has grown sooo much!! I miss her! We have dogs that would give her kisses also.
Too cute. I hate that I am missing all of these special moments!! Heal Back!!! Love, Sue-sue
If she isn't the cutest......her big eyes- rather hazel, I believe, and her skin coloring, rather olive it appears.... and that wonderful sense of humor...... hmmmmmmm SHE IS AODORABLE!!!!!! I wish I could be there with all of you..... love to each and kisses for all.
She is adorable...Just like her grandmothers! Thanks for checking on her!!! she misses you both very much!! She keeps asking when you both are coming to visit. We miss you!
Post a Comment