Memorial Day weekend 2006 was fun...and hot. So we cooled off in the water!
Seriously Mom, this was the best you could do on the sun-screen? Everybody's gonna make fun of me!
Splish Splash!
One more thing in common: they both love the hose!
Let's do this everyday!
Precious girl always studying the world around her.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think that she might have taken after the FISH!! For those of you who don't know, Brad was named Fish when he was young, because he loved the water and was a really good swimmer! I think she is ready to learn! Brad, you used to teach swimming. Are you up for the challenge? Love you all.
2 comments:
I think that she might have taken after the FISH!! For those of you who don't know, Brad was named Fish when he was young, because he loved the water and was a really good swimmer! I think she is ready to learn! Brad, you used to teach swimming. Are you up for the challenge? Love you all.
i think you're right sue! he's already trying to get her to kick and he started working with her on the butterfly too. justkidding!
Post a Comment