Monday, May 01, 2006

Big girl!

No, she didn't pull up on the crib...although she's working on it. But once I helped her get there she did stand for atleast 2 mintues proud as she could be. I can't believe she's getting so big!! She is so big that she got to stay a night away from her parents this past weekend. She had a great time with her Aunt Lesley and grandmother Su-Su!
Oh and yes, we're going to move the bed down soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot stand to see her stand... she is too little and not old enough and growing too fast. The look of glee on her little face.... she thinks she is pretty big also. Standing means walking....walking means running..
and on it goes. She is adorable.
I love you, lillianna.
YaYa

Anonymous said...

And what a good time we had! It was wonderful to be with her. We missed mom and dad, but hope they had a good time. Lillianna is doing so good. She does love to laugh and eat!! So cute.