Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Naked Jaybird!

So we've had a bit of a diaper rash issue. It's come and gone recently but seemed painful yesterday so Lillianna spent some time naked yesterday. After immediately peeing in the inflatable pool, she sat and watched Baby Einstein on a towel.


This is the naked little one lastnight standing up. It was a big day yesterday with some longer stretches of real crawling, repeated clapping on command, and a few waves with her hand!!! She loves to stand and hold on to things as demonstrated here. I'm sure today it will be something new like her first toe-touch!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little tushi!!!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!! Standing up! Adorable, with or without clothes!! Sue-Sue

Anonymous said...

In my mind I can see Lillianna running while you, Carroll Lane, or Brad are chasing her saying "I'm going to get you...." and that little naked bottom disappearing as she runs.... she looks so cute. What a baby doll.
I love you all. YaYa

Anonymous said...

let me spread those bum cheeks and put my tongue deep in your sweet bum