And she's off! She is crawling from one end of the house to the other this week. Loving her new found independence.
Yep, brick is still in place...everything looks good.
I better check on things outside. Boone, do you need me to come play with you?


7 comments:
I love these pictures, Carroll Lane. The last one where she is looking out the door is ver similar to a picture of me at a little older ager and I think there is quite a bit resemblance to yaya. I have about tha much hair and her little profile looks as I remember... I will have to pull our the photo. I love you, Brad and little precious. YaYa
Sorry, I need to re-read my comments more carefully.... I seem to be leaving off letters and look
quite stupid. Sorry. MaMa
More comments from anonymous...she's hilarious
anonymous is the best blogger ever!! i preesh all comments!
Soooo precious!! I need to come and play with her outside! I know that Boone is glad to see her coming out, knowing that she gets to play with her. This blog is really great! Thanks for your time Carroll Lane!
carroll lane, these posts are great. I am so glad that you told me about the site
Methinks YaYa needs a speel cecker...Amy
Post a Comment