Thursday, May 18, 2006

Some week

Here are the good, the bad, and the ugly highlights:
- Another ear infection
- Refuses to take medicine
- Crawling ANYWHERE & EVERYWHERE
- Pulling up on most anything
- Taking her first big fall resulting in sad bruise on her cheek
- Only truly happy when being held, being outside, or touching a cat or dog
- Waves almost everytime we say "Hi" or "Bye-Bye"
- Pulls on her own hair, especially when hands are covered in baby food
- Sat and happily ate crackers for almost 45 mintues during lunch on my birthday!
- Repeatedly said "Dah-Dih" or "Dih-Dah-Dih" when crawling towards Brad this morning.

I'm am so funny Mom and so are you for trying to get that medicine down my throat

The milk mustache is actually an ice cream/ antibiotic mustache. Still cute.

Lillianna and Boone both eating grass. Only one of them got to swallow it, I promise.

Oh how far our pets have come. They really do deserve awards for becoming patient with Lillianna's very persistent attacks on their fur and body parts. How funny that Lillianna's hand is practically buried in Attie here. That's how hard she pushes on them but she pulls even harder. I know she and Boone will be good friends but I don't think the cats will ever forgive her for this stage.

Can we PLEASE stay out here all day?

p.s. the albert einstein hairdo is courtesy of Boone's tongue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't what is more precious - your writing, the dog eating, lillianna grinning, or the cat sitting.... it's a precious family with lots of love to share.
My love to you always.....YaYa

Anonymous said...

Babies are so precious, and our pets loving them is also precious!!! This is so wonderful that I can see things that are happening that I am not there to see!! We love ya'll and know that each day is a challange. love you