Sunday, August 14, 2011

Catching up on all the rest

Summer is slipping through my fingers faster than I want.
It was a full, full summer and I want to remember each moment.

Our first VBS was great.  Girls sang, danced, learned a lot and I taught crafts - we loved it!

We celebrated little Vivienne's FIRST birthday!  It was so sweet and fun...just like her!

We've enjoyed some beautiful summer sunsets on many lingering, fun summer nights.


Fourth of July was spent in Murray with family and friends.


Love a small town parade with one band, church floats, politicians, and lots of tractors.
The girls loved the candy.

They loved spending time with cousin Connor who loves that his girl cousins love bugs too.


And who doesn't love a cupcake in an ice cream cone?!

Well, the next day and for the next week, my girls didn't want one thing to eat
as they had a terrible, terrible, much too memorable stomach bug.  One week we'd like to do over.

No comments: