Sunday, January 03, 2010

Sweet everythings!

It was such a fun Christmas!
Busy for sure but with two little girls - everything was super magical...
even making messes.


Thank you Marshall for the Ginger Bread kit - we (especially Ellenie!) LOVED it!
Oh! So for the first time ever in my life, I opened my Christmas present BEFORE Christmas!
It was a new camera! Can you tell a difference in the pictures above? How sharp and clear!
I am in LOVE with it...Just can't wait to learn all the bells and whistles.

My first shots with it:
Uh - hello 86 eyelashes! Let me count each one!

Now maybe I won't miss the moment, the smile, the look that goes by so fast with these two.
I won't have to ask, "Could you give her a kiss again?" or "Smile one more time...please!"
Thank you sweetheart for the best gift you could have given me!

3 comments:

Reeves Thompson said...

wow!!! those pics are so stinkin' clear!!! what fun! and...it will be great to take on your trip! love you...and those sweet, sweet girls!

Leah said...

dontcha love a fast camera??? precious pictures!! so long little camera that takes forever....

Brooke Maedel said...

I got one too - what did you get? Pics are great!