Sunday, January 17, 2010

The light at the end of the tunnel

So we made it through the week of pneumonia and croup.
oooooooh! exciting! wish you could have been there? what was it like?
Let's see...
It had LOTS of time inside the house.
LOTS of hand sanitizer.
LOTS of pajamas.
LOTS of medicine.
LOTS of whining and crying.
LOTS and LOTS of coughing.
Not alot of
running,
yelling,
singing,
laughing
or sometimes sleeping.
Not alot of eating.

Eventually, a few smiles broke through...
and I sighed with relief that it was almost over.
So I'm just going to ignore my sore throat...

2 comments:

Abby said...

Oh my goodness Carroll Lane! I'm so sorry that they were both sick at the same time. Yuck! I'm glad they're better:)

Reeves Thompson said...

I am so glad to hear they are getting better! Now...let's just hope YOU don't get sick!
Love you!