Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to reality

So I tried something new with my last two posts... I tried posting them from my iphone after loading my pictures on my computer at home. It didn't work so well...I couldn't add text. I'd be ok with just pictures if it weren't two pretty significant events - Christmas morning and sweet Ellenie's birthday. I had a good excuse though - I had to do them on my phone because I wasn't anywhere near my home...

or anywhere near the freezing temperatures!
I was enjoying this view!

And taking this in:


while cheering the Tide on to victory:

Brad and I got to go to California for the BIG game!
The girls stayed with Aunt & Ya-Ya and had a BIG time of their own.
Pops & Sue-Sue came with us and helped with have a super duper BIG time!
It was a once-in-a-lifetime kind of a trip that couldn't have been better in any way.
We were so excited to get back and see our little girls.
Today, bundled in my hat and scarf, running from the car because it's so cold, taking turns giving medicine to the girls who have pneumonia and croup...it's hard to believe that I was on the beach just three days ago. So hard to believe.

No comments: