I know, I know...
it's almost the end of January and it's just not that exciting to see month old Christmas pictures.
But I feel I need it on record so I'm just going to hit the highlights.
The girls sat with Santa. Lillianna reported she wanted, "a Ariel dollie, a stroller, and a wand." Check. check. check.
The rode the merry-go-round. Not a traditional Christmas moment...just a cute one.
We celebrated with friends...here Lillianna and bibby show off their gifts to eachother. They just happen to get eachtoher the same thing!
Ellenie and Virginia show off their beauty.
We also celebrated with all of our precious little friends in Decatur. Here's just a few of the 18!
We had so much fun!

Christmas before Christmas in Birmingham with Sue-Sue, Pops, Jean-Jean, Aunt Ashley,
Uncle T, Aunt Lesley, and Cousin Kylen.
I wish I could kiss you everyday sweet boy.
My most favorite moment of Christmas...when Lillianna talked with Santa on the phone on Christmas Eve. Can't you just see the wonder in her face?
Christmas morning at the Lakehouse in Kentucky.
"Santa ate all the brownies!" (We forgot to bring the cookies to Kentucky!)
The Marvelous Millers came to celebrate too! Bentley looked so handsome and handy in his new tool belt.
Ella showed the other girls how to make a funny face with an apple slice.
Overall, a very happy Christmas!
A very, very sweet one too!
1 comment:
i AM GLAD TO SEEYOU ARE UP AND RUNNING.... HOW WE ALL HAVE MISSED THE PICTURES OF YOU ALL.... tHANKS,
SWEET ONE, i KNOW YOU ARE BUSY AND i SURE DO APPRECIATE IT.
Post a Comment