Thursday, January 22, 2009

I don't know where to start....

I've never taken a break from this blog/family journal this long.
We just had so much going on I had to...but since so much happened I really want to catch up.
Let's see, in the last month...
We have a new nephew/ cousin!
We had a wonderful Christmas!
We moved to a new state.
We celebrated Ellenie's 1 st birthday.
We unpacked 167 boxes (okay, there are still atleast 30 in the garage)
We fought off the stomach bug.
We celebrated Brad's 30th!
We've tried to resume our old routines in our new surroundings.
Most of all, we've enjoyed our many blessings.
One of my favorite being that we all live under the same roof 7 days a week!

Whew. It makes Lillianna tired when I talk about it all at once.
So I'll try and catch up a day a time - just hitting the highlights.

8 comments:

Erin Stephenson said...

I'm glad you're back online. I was actually thinking about/praying for you guys this morning, hoping the adjustment to the new state is going ok for all! Much love - and a happy belated to Brad.

Anonymous said...

I have had you on my heart all day - Thanks for everything, Carroll Lane and Brad... I loved being with you and your sweet, sweet girls. I love you and hope you have been able to get outside this day and have enjoyed the sunshine and each other. My eyelids have closed several times today..... I'll catch up to night maybe. Love you and talk soon. yaya

The Braddocks said...

Soooooo excited for you that the Parsons are again under one roof AND that you're back online! :) I've had you on the mind lately - especially this week with the Presidential hoopla. Soooo much we could chat about!!! :) Love to all of you!!

iMollie said...

ditto all the previous comments - we've been thinking of you so much through this transition.
we look forward to hearing how it all goes...

Brooke Maedel said...

Glad you guys are all moved and starting to get settled. I've been thinking about you guys over the holidays. Happy Birthday to Ellenie AND Brad!

carroll lane said...

Thank you friends for the encouragement, thoughts, prayers, and b-day wishes! We are hanging in there and trying to enjoy this new adventure without being too sad to leave our last. Hope each of you are doing well and miss you all!

Joel and Katie said...

Welcome back to blogosphere...have missed seeing you guys!!
love you!

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you are back online! I will be in touch soon...give my best to everyone