Dear Connor,
Welcome to the world sweet nephew! I was so honored to be there...to hear your first cry and see your Mom and Dad melt with pride, excitement, and love when they first saw you.
What an incredible moment.
You are going to have a wonderful life my dear. Full of family, friends, laughter, music, teeth (your dad is a dentist), and lots of jokes (your Mom (thinks she) is a comedian).
You also have lots of Aunts, Uncles, and cousins who can't wait to get their hands on you and teach you the ways of the world. Lillianna couldn't wait and saw you when you not even a day old! We stopped on Christmas eve on our way to Kentucky so she could hold you.Thank you for being so patient with her.
You do have 2 male cousins but you also have 5 female cousins so get ready to play your part in the next tea party. It's a loud, fun, crazy bunch when they are all together and I know you'll fit right in. Something tells me you are going to take center stage when you get big enough. I can't wait to be there and cheer you on!I love you "Little Buddy" and wish you all the joy and peace and love your big life can hold.
love,
Aunt Carroll Lane
No comments:
Post a Comment