Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Lemonade leads to college

So I have to blog about our recent entrepreneurial event.
Bibby's Aunt Momo had the idea that Bibby and Lillianna needed to have a lemonade stand.
So we did.
So the girls were really excited about having a lemonade stand even though we soon discovered they really know what that meant. They thought they sat and drank lemonade and when people walked up they (the girls) would give the patrons money....just give them money for coming.

So then we taught them the basics of running a business and we were really cookin'!
Bibby and Lillianna loved the lesson on marketing and really ran with it.
They went inside and came back wearing these adorable signs
(who knew they could write that well?!)

So they were waving and dancing and yelling, flagging down cars and vans and...


trucks....whoa I mean, TRUCKS!

Lillianna: WHOA! WHOA! Look at that ginormous Mack truck Bibby! WHOA!


Bibby: I can't believe it! Hip Hip Hooray for our Lemonade!


whoo. hoo. we are way more busy over here.

It really was a very fun, very sweaty, very memorable morning. The big girls had fun and were so proud of their $10 (each) they made! Pretty good for 2 hours work. So we just might pay for college one lemonade stand at a time.

1 comment:

Joel and Katie said...

I LOVE it!!
Wish i could have sampled some of their lemonade...i am sure it was delicious!!