Monday, August 04, 2008

Quotable Cutie

For several months now, we have kept a magnetic notepad on the fridge. Whenever Lillianna says something clever or funny, we jot it down. I got tired of hearing myself say,"I should have a notepad on the fridge so I can jot down clever and funny things Lillianna says so I won't forget them." (That's a long sentence to be repeating alot.) Anyhoo, the front page of the notepad is so worn it's about to fall off. Before it does, I wanted to post some of Lillianna's classic sayings over the past 4 months. I promise each one is verbatim...not a one is edited.
Lillianna:
My socks are on frustrated.
No Mommy, put the block there to make it strongerer.
I wish we could be a fish.
Mom, you can speak Spanish if you want to.
(Discussing falling out of bed the night before)
My big girl bed has lots of holes in it.
I wish I could grow up to be a whale.
(From the backseat while I'm driving)
Keep your eyes open for ladybugs on top of your car.
This is a yummy day.
My freckles are going to grow up and look like yours.
I love being perfect.
Thank you for this yummy dinner. It is the life of the evening.
(Trying to hop on one foot)
My balance is so far away...I can't even reach it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"My balance is so far away...I can't even reach it."...you know, I know this feeling!!! LOL Lillianna you are a real treat

Anonymous said...

Oh, sweet, Lillianna... YOU are Yummy! I could just eat you up!
You are (nearly) perfect and sometimes that is hard.... your Mommy is that way.... pretty near perfect... and so is your Daddy... that is why you have so many yummy days.

I LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU. YaYa