Brad is now gone from Sunday to Friday, coming home on the weekends.
Makes for long weeks with many, many moments of missing him very much.
Last Friday we thought he might be getting close so we went out on the front porch to watch and wait....
Who wouldn't be excited to come home to this sweet sight.
Here you go Ellenie, but don't tell Mom I let you have some.
I give you one lick and now you want the whole thing. Typical little sis.
We were ALL so excited to see Brad. We miss him so much.
1 comment:
I love it, I love it, I love it.... I have seen that little look on my little girl's faces before..... "Yes, you can see my new teddybear..... here I need it back". It is the endearment of sharing with a sister...and I have never seen such a little face as Ellenie - absolute adoration for her big sister. She will be the best! Just like you!
Post a Comment