Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Very good visit

My how time flies!

This picture was taken in July of 2006 on a special rock at Brad's grandparents house.

We took this one this past weekend. What a big girl! Please don't get so big so fast!

We had alot of fun visiting with family and being outside.

Lillianna got very excited to go fishing with her dad for the first time...

but then wasn't so excited when they didn't bite.

Playing drums on the fishing pole was sorta fun though.

Then we gathered more treasures and lady bug boats.


While Ellenie just enjoyed all the good lovin'


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carroll Lane, I remember seeing that first picture way back at the start of this blog and I find it hard to accept that little Miss Lillianna has gotten so big. I can't help but wish that I had been down visiting with James and Jean-Jean lately...they are in all of our prayers as I am sure they are in yours as well.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Love,
Trisha