Thursday, April 10, 2008

CreARTive


This week I hosted a painting party with hopes of stirring up some creativity in all of us as we got together to talk and laugh. I think all goals were met.
I was so impressed with my artistic friends who dove right in.
We all painted small canvases using acrylics and different sizes and sorts of brushes...

I had it all laid out which fascinated Lillianna who kept asking if she could paint. Then she wanted to "help get ready" so she laid out some utensils from her drawer...

Here are some of the masterpieces in process:






Thank you Ladies for making our first Sips & Strokes so much fun! Let's do it again soon!

Then the next day, with all the supplies still out on the counter, Lillianna insisted that we paint.

So...

So today I Mod Podged it and promised her that her gorgeous work of art will hang in her room. She really is proud of it.

And I'm so very proud of her.

3 comments:

Jess said...

I had so much fun! Thanks again for getting everything together!

Marianna said...

I'm so bummed that I missed it! Let's plan another one soon!!!

iMollie said...

LOVE IT!! i'm so glad you got to do this. you have to do another one when i'm in town so my sister and i can come.