sorry for the lack of pictures...we're having technical difficulties but help is on the way.
i have LOTS of pictures to share so hopefully i'll get to soon!
love you all!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lillianna, It is YaYa and I am so glad to see your beautiful little face. You look sooo much better than the last time I saw you after your cat attack. I miss you and will see you soon.
3 comments:
Lillianna, It is YaYa and I am so glad to see your beautiful little face. You look sooo much better than the last time I saw you after your cat attack. I miss you and will see you soon.
Glad to see you again Lillianna! I check in every day or so from home and school. Tell your mommy that I am having computer trouble too
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY LILLIANNA!
And congratulations to you and Brad today...
Post a Comment