Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Black-eyed vampire

Things are looking up today. Her eyes are still swollen but she's been a good mood. In this picture she is sucking her top lip...a new thing brought on my some new teeth trying to get ready to come in. The funny thing is I think it's her Canine (k-9, fang) teeth so it'll look like she's missing her front four teeth. She'll be my little vampire or redneck one.


Brad hasn't seen this yet and actually will only see this picture because it already came off.
thank goodness.
Lillianna's first piece of artwork and like all true artists she needed a bigger canvas than the paper that's just outside the picture. actually she was trying to "pat" electrical sockets with the pencil. I heard it but didn't look down until it was too late. Picasso Parsons.

3 comments:

iMollie said...

Dude, I think I got an incisor before I got my front teeth! Go Lillianna!!

I think instead of cleaning the wall, you should have made a little name plate with her age and the date and put it by the new drawing. Parsons Art Gallery. The new homeowners would love it.

Anonymous said...

Taking after both her mother and her daddy. Carroll Lane is doing great things with her art. She is so very creative!! Brad has a creative side, but chooses Hospital Administration, thank goodness! Sorry, Brad. Love, Sue-Sue

Anonymous said...

So sorry to see her all bruised up hope she is doing better now