Monday, July 03, 2006

Life on the Lake

Lillianna took her first trip to Lake Tuscaloosa this weekend.
She got spoiled by her Grandpa, Jean-Jean, Pops, Su-Su and her Aunt Lesley. She was so busy and had so much fun she even slept in on Sunday! yea!


A little white water rafting

Practicing her swimsuit competition routine for Miss America 2028


You want me to count each one?


I could get used to all this attention!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

come on, Carroll Lane, it's the Lake...how could Lillianna not love it?? I hope that we will be able to see you for a bit over Labor Day...I think Dad may bring me to Decatur.

Anonymous said...

A good time for all and her first rides on the golf cart, which she loved! Jean-Jean and I rode her several times! The rock she is standing by represents the old and she is the new. James' idea!
Hope we can do that again soon!