Hi family and friends! So sorry that we havn't posted lately. We are still trying to get the camera fixed and it looks like we're going to have to send it in. We did manage to finally get a few pictures off the camera onto the computer so here's a couple. Lillianna is a precious, busy, little girl these days....not alot of baby left. She's taking a few more steps everyday and exploring all she can do when she gets somewhere. We're ready for this hot weather to be over but more so, we're ready to be settled in our new house....moved in less than a week, settled in less than a year. We love you all and miss you too!
Birthday girl!! This was taken on her very busy, very hot, very fun birthday!
What else would you like for me to pick up at the store Mom?
Thanks for sharing your water.


1 comment:
I can't wait to see you guys! I know that Labor Day will not work but I hope we can try to get together when I finish school just before my birthday. Soooo good to see a few pictures.
Love,
Trisha
Post a Comment