These two pictures were taken last September, 8 months ago. Lillianna and Mary Bibb when they were so tiny and couldn't even hold their heads up.


These next three were taken this past week. My how time flys! When Lillianna was first born, I got a little sad and tired of always hearing from others how fast she would grow up. However, I have caught myself thinking the same thing alot recently as she is quickly becoming her own little person. I can't believe all that she is doing now, from feeding herself Cheerios to pitching an arch-backing fit when I change her clothes. She observes everything, doesn't miss a thing, and I know that she is soaking it all in. I love to think about how it's all going to come back out of her - all that she's taking in. What her personality will be, her likes and dislikes, her passions, interests, strengths and weaknesses. These days, she changes so much, I wake up excited to see who Lillianna will be today. I love that feeling.


2 comments:
Good grief, that makes me want to cry. When you are with them everyday you don't realize how much they change. I can't wait to show these pictures at their rehearsal dinners. Carroll Lane, you know between the two of us we will probably have an entire album of Lillianna and Mary Bibb pictures. How special you two are to us! ginny and mary bibb
Do I see some of Sue-Sue in one of the pics? Bless her heart! They are so cute and growing, growing. Think how I feel seeing a 27 year old, that I remember seeing pull up for the first time, etc. Time passes quickly and we should relish each moment!! Enjoy her!
Post a Comment