Saturday, May 27, 2006

Babies everywhere

We've been busy this week - sorry I havn't been better about pictures. She is wearing me out moving everywhere all the time. I know most of you are laughing at me because I don't even know what life will be like in a few more months, let alone a few more years.

She's doing so much now and Brad and I are in amazement of her more and more everyday.

The bottome pics are from playgroup yesterday which was great. It's the same four babies we've been with before, all born within a month of eachother. Putt was born a couple of months later and joined us for the first time yesterday. We had a wonderful time.

Who does she look like here? Maybe Brad when I tell him we're out of beer. It's the only good picture of her two little toofers though. sooo cute. Our Doc thinks she should be getting the top two soon. She'll be ready for steak before long.

Play group yesterday - so fun! Left to right: Mary Bibb, Putt, Sam, Sarah Laine, & Lillianna


Mary Bibb: You want me to sit here for how long Mom?

Lillianna: Just smile and clap, Mary Bibb, and maybe we'll get out of here.

Forget it, I'm making a run for it


Am I next? This is not funny Mom.

1 comment:

carroll lane said...

Uncle Dan, Uncle Brad...they all look alike. We are blessed with adorable babies who will continue to get sweeter and more beautiful. How fun that we get to share it all with you!