"When Spring came, even the false Spring, there were no problems except where to be happiest."
- Ernest Hemingway
We have days this week of "false Spring" where for a few hours in the afternoon, the sun has warmed up the day enough to feel like Spring. It's been just warm enough to give us hope that Spring is almost here.
I can't wait for warm days.
I can't wait for playing outside days.
I can't wait for going to the park days.
I really can't wait for 'no problems except where to be happiest days."
1 comment:
Hello! I don't know if you remember me. But my name is Angie Williamson, and I met you at the C4C conference and you know Rushton. I kept thinking I'd met you before. I had really wanted to connect with you at the conference, but didn't get the chance, and I was disappointed about that. You were really a blessing to me, more than you know. I just posted a long C4C blog post and you are in it. my friend Julie (who did get to spend time with you) sent me your blog!! Yay!!!! So now I can stalk you...i mean follow your journey (hee hee). Congrats on your DTC. I pray for a quick match! Blessings. my email is: angwmson@gmail.com
my blog is: justthe5ofusnow.blogspot.com
Hope to make your acquaintance more and more as time goes by.
Post a Comment