I have no reason why I stopped blogging.
I just did.
After six years I guess I needed a break.
But I've really missed it.
Especially the sense of chronically our life.
All the little stuff. The mundane. The details.
They all add up to be our life and I want to look back and remember it when I can't.
So I regret taking 2012 off and want to re-cap.
We had a busy year.
Lots of change and lots of growth.
Lots of laughs and lots of tears.
Lots of excitement and lots of fear. (hey, that rhymed!)
Lillianna finished kindergarten and started first grade.
We started the process to adopt our son from China!!
Brad and I celebrated 10 years of wedded bliss in California.
We moved from Tennessee to Arkansas.
Brad started a new job.
We said goodbye to old friends and said hello to new ones.
We started the adoption process over in Arkansas.
Lillianna turned 7 and Ellenie turned 5.
We went to the mountains for Easter and the beach for summer vacation.
Ellenie started pre-k two days a week and has loved it. (most of the time)
L lost her front tooth and learned to ride a bicycle and to read.
We settled in to our new house and new community.
We've enjoyed visits from family and friends.
We celebrated the holidays in our new home.
We played in the big snow.
It was a great year.
We are blessed:


So here's to 2012
and Cheers to 2013!
We are starting this year with high hopes and big plans
for another blessed year full of memories and love.
























No comments:
Post a Comment