The day after we found out we were moving again, we went to visit our friends we moved away from.
The visit was just what I needed. It was very comforting to remember that it is such a blessing to have friends no matter where they live. So fun to pick right back up where you left off and to forget you live apart.
So good to remember that geographic distance has nothing to do with how close you are.
I love friends.
It was good for our souls to see our old friends.
To see some that we havn't seen in awhile and to know nothing much has changed...
except all the little ones are getting so big!
I didn't get pictures of everyone we got to see - it was such a treat to see you all!
Can't wait to see you again soon...when you come to TN to see us!
1 comment:
Where in TN??
-Meredith Freeman
Post a Comment