i love dressing my girls alike too! my Mom teases me that I do because we used to give her a hard time for dressing me and courtney alike. But now I understand why she did...It's so cute! Those dresses are from Target but I got them at a bargain store (Dirt Cheap) here in Columbus. You know me and my super bargain shopping! Miss you!
2 comments:
Where did you find those cute dresses?!?!?! I love dressing my girls alike...too much fun.
i love dressing my girls alike too! my Mom teases me that I do because we used to give her a hard time for dressing me and courtney alike. But now I understand why she did...It's so cute! Those dresses are from Target but I got them at a bargain store (Dirt Cheap) here in Columbus. You know me and my super bargain shopping! Miss you!
Post a Comment