Monday, July 19, 2010

Slip Slidin' Away

I feel the summer slip slidin' away.
Our drowsy mornings with peanut butter treats, doughnuts and blueberries from our backyard,

Our mornings at the pool, on the swings, or with friends,

Our afternoons of reading books, taking naps, drawing pictures, hunting for treasures,

Our evenings of taking walks, movie nights, and going out for ice cream or snow cones...
all slip slidin' into sweet, beautiful memories.


Loved this moment:
L:  Ellenie, can I remember what yours tastes like one more time?
E: Yeah.
(Lillianna takes a big bite of Ellenie's snow cone)
E:  La La, can I remember what yours tastes like one time too?

I will remember this summer for lots of things...
but I am so glad that this is the summer I finally took a photography class!
A big thank-you to Katie for teaching me how to take better pictures of my girls!

1 comment:

Marianna said...

those pics are beautiful!