Sunday, April 04, 2010

Day Two of Easter Eggstravaganza 2010

Day 2 of CandyPalooza 2010, I mean Easter weekend.
It was Friday and the girls and I were so excited to have Brad home for the day!
We wanted to take advantage of the gorgeous weather and being together...
but first thing first.
We had to get in our daily egg hunt..


and we had to get in our daily stuffing of candy..

but we didn't know we'd have the exciting pleasure to meet...
(so it might have been a little too sunny and windy for the perfect picture.)

Then we headed off to enjoy the rest of our day.


Rest?  Did someone say rest?
There's no resting when there are eggs to hunt and friends to play with!
Off to a friends house we go!
E:  Why are you so grumpy LaLa?
L:  I have rocks in my shoes.
E:  Yea, that puts me in a bad mood too.  Let's shake those little boogers out and have some fun!


I loved this moment.  One of those I wish I could go back to again and again.
Lillianna stood and pushed her for the longest time.
When did they get so big?

1 comment:

Reeves Thompson said...

love every picture...love you and those sweet, precious girls!!
miss you!!!