Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Of course



Of course we came home from the street festival with two new pets...



Of course they are the most high maintance "low maintance" pets ever. Of course they need refills of distilled water in their "swimming pool" every day. Of course I swore I wasn't going to take care of them...of course I refill the water everyday.

Of course they are exciting...in the middle of the night when they are actually awake and moving.
Of course they just sleep during the day when the girls want to see them...so we just stare at their shells.
Of course Lillianna wants to hold them constantly and of course I constantly dread the moment she starts crying because it pinched her.
Of course their names are Rainbow Keisha and Sunshine Weety.



Of course we came home with two new hermit crabs.
Of course we did.

2 comments:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

I an DYING! =) I just LOVE me some Lillianna and Ellenie (and their mama and daddy too!)

The Sasser Crew said...

Had such a great time with your girls and their precious MOM today!! Adding you to our blog list so we can keep up.