Inspired by the art class she took at the YMCA last week,
Lillianna came home and got right to work...

It may not look like much to you, but right away I could tell a difference. I didn't know how I felt...the grass was on the bottom and the clouds were on top. Her sun had rays and her flower had petals. It was beautiful and yet I missed the randomness, the freedom, the sweet way her imagination usually placed everything in the center of the page and drew a circle around it.
I was so proud of how much she enjoyed the class but truly, I was relieved when she brought me a picture today of circles drawn inside of more circles and said it was people hugging eachother.
Now I wasn't that relieved to see Ellenie's work of art...

E: What Mom? What's wrong? I don't see anything.
2 comments:
Precious! Your girls are absolutely precious. I heart those two sweet girls a whole whole bunch!
Awwwww...they are both just way too precious
Post a Comment