Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Friends make days go by so much better..and faster

Gotta princess party to go to Lillianna?
"Uh yeah, Mom, did the shoes give it away?"

Happy 4th Birthday Princess Lydia! We had so much fun at your party!

Everyone got all dressed up and posed for the camera.

Wait. Where's Lillianna? Oh right, she's way off to the left there, too busy adding 44 more stick-on jewels to her foam crown to pose for a picture.

Later we enjoyed the day in Sam's backyard.

wheee.

Sam: I love to scoop the sand with my shovel.

Lillianna: I love to dust the sand off with my hands.

Sarah Laine: You guys don't know what you're missing! I love to feel the sand with my feet!

Lillianna: My feet might get cold. But I can do this and then I can do...

THIS!

No hands or feet! I must have my mom's abs! ha.

Emma Hensley was really getting the swing of playing outside.

Sam wanted to show off his skills on the sandbox lid.

Then Lillianna showed him how to play Buckin' Bronco style.


Then they pretended it was a boat and swam home for supper.

No comments: