Thursday, March 20, 2008

All the way up

So in the many books Lillianna likes for us to read to her is Guess How Much I Love You. It's about a Daddy rabbit and his little rabbit expressing how much they love one another. At the end of the story, the little rabbit says, "I love you all the way up to the moon." And the daddy rabbit says, "I love you all the way up to the moon....and back."

Last night at the dinner table I shared a piece of a York peppermint pattie with Lillianna who gobbled it up and then asked for more...

ME: Who loves chocolate?

Lillianna: I love it all the way up to my mouth...and back."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lillianna.... I love you.... to the Moon and back. Once again, Carroll Lane, thank you.... thank you... for sharing. soooooo precious.

The Taylors said...

What a great story! I love chocolate that much too!