After all that hard work, can I borrow some tea Mom?
It is so delicious I like to let the sweet tea just sit in my cheeks for a minute.
I feel so much better!!! Let's run around the room and roll all around.
15 minutes later....
All done.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I wish I could be there from the beginning of a long day til the end and share it with Lillianna. She looks so cuuuuute and I am glad she did her civic duty and voted.......Someday we may be voting for her! Kisses and hugs, lillianna.
1 comment:
I wish I could be there from the beginning of a long day til the end and share it with Lillianna. She looks so cuuuuute and I am glad she did her civic duty and voted.......Someday we may be voting for her! Kisses and hugs, lillianna.
Post a Comment