I love this picture because it is pure Lillianna right now. Busy. Busy. Busy.
Excuse Mama, I don't have time to slow down for a picture right now.
I've got to pull my golf clubs over to the tree.
Hurry, I have a deadline to meet. I must get over there quick.whew.....now that i'm done with that there is much stirring to be done in the birdbath. I wish someone else around here worked as hard as me.




1 comment:
This little sequence reminds me so much of you, Carroll Lane, as a little toddler. You had a little plastic lawn mower that had been Lisa Whitaker's and you would pull it around behind you for hours. Even go all over the yard and come get me to show me your work. It was a sweet time.... as it is now.
I love seeing you in her. yayamama
Post a Comment