Monday, November 06, 2006

Hi again!

Surprise!! I'm back! We're back!
Camera is finally fixed and I can finally share Sweet Lillianna's life with you again! Yea!
She is bigger and busier and cuter than ever.
Brad and I are enjoying her so much we just want to eat her.
She's still up to mos tof the same things:

She still loves to eat


She still loves to walk around the driveway and yard. These days her favorite thing is to carry around her golf clubs. Busy busy busy.

She's got alot more hair than the last time most of you saw her.

And she still loves to play with her best friend Mary Bibb. Here you can see them "giving five" to eachother which makes them laugh so hard. What makes them cry is when they hit eachother instead. It is so fun to get them together!


So much to share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness!! She is really getting big! I can't wait till I come down for Christmas...I have to see you all and play with her