Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Sunshine

Just some everyday happenings:



This is earlier today. Ya-Ya gave this Winnie-the-Pooh sprinkler to her and she loves it. She doesn't love it the second after I took this picture and Pooh has sprayed her directly in the eye with water. She prefers Pooh and her eyes to stay dry.


Wow! I finally got my hands on the basket Mom keeps from me all the time. I can't believe it!! I've been waiting so long to do this - how great!


That was it? Not worth the wait.

This was on Monday. She is so happy because she has just attacked Attie (the cat) on the pillow and now sees herself in the camera screen.


I love this because if you look closely you can see her 3 inch tongue sticking out. Sticking it out just so is the key to getting from the table to the couch. (if you didn't know)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me, I know the tongue thing VERY well. You'll get it soon, Miss Lillianna. I love you so much and can't wait to come visit...What do you say, can Lillianna ask my teachers for me to have some time off to come play??

Anonymous said...

Well, Lillianna, YaYa will have to come and play with you in the pooh sprinkler,,,, in that picture you look so small and bitty baby size... all the others you look so grown up.... and you look like you have a wonderful summer tan. YaYa loves you soooooooo much and misses you soooooo much too.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful and delicate and sweet! I check daily to see if there's anything new (hint hint..). She gets prettier with every picture and it's been fun watching her learn and change! Amy C.