Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Lillianna + Blankie = LOVE

Lillianna LOVES her blankie! Yesterday I walked in to get her from a nap and this is exactly what she was doing. Usually, she will do this with one blankie when she's getting ready for bed and we say, "Love the blankie." It was so cute that she kept doing it with both. She was so excited and just kept hugging them even as I ran to get the camera.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of these are precious. I love the stretching and toe touching in the highchair, and finally holding her cup!! She truly is a genius! Can't wait to see her soon.

Anonymous said...

Aww, I think I know just whiich picture is getting incorporated into a new desktop design...that is just adorable.

Lillianna, I still love my blankie and hold on to it and my teddy as tight as I did at first. So you can do this as long as you want, I am sure mom and dad won't mind much

Anonymous said...

YaYa is missing you today, Lillianna. I havebeen here to see if MaMa had posted any new pictures of your precious little face and no...... so I looked once more at the ones I received last Wednesday. I am sure you have changed since then and probably doing activity that I only dream of.... I do dream of you though, sweet baby girl. YaYa