Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dorth Bo Borth

Do you see anything wrong with this picture?

Aaaaahhhh!
Not Dorothy!
Not our "3 year old - can't get rid of her" goldfish!
Not our "bribe for giving up your pacifier" goldfish!
Not our "once 1 inch long now 6 inch long" goldfish!
Not our "88 cent Walmart goldfish who has needed $20 antibiotics 3 times" goldfish!
Not our beloved Dorothy...
Nope.  Not Dorothy.
We found her like this and while the girls giggled I got worried that this was the end of Ol' Dorth.
We watched, I videoed and snapped a picture.
She was trying to get right side up and then whooop she would flip over and float to the top.
It was so funny and so weird.
I did some Internet research and sure enough - she's either about to die or...
she has gas.  GAS!
A couple of hours later...it was the moment of truth and apparently, she was gas free and right side up.
Whew!  That was a close one.

1 comment:

pylant clan said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!! I am dying and gagging at the same time!!!!!!