So as I make my way through boxes and boxes, I am also trying to make my way through pictures...
These are some from one of last days at the apartment before the big move.
They are also from one of the last true summer days...
those days in September when the colors of fall begin to show up but the cool wind hasn't.
When you can still run around with bare feet but
can begin to smell Fall in the air.
When you can look all around and see change happening.
Change can be wonderful and beautiful.
Change can also be hard.
It can happens so fast you don't even realize it...
or so slow it feels painful.
We've had a lot of changes in our life recently.
Some really good, some really hard.
I'm trying to embrace this change like I would embrace a new season...
a new season of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment