I bet if you counted up all the hours I spent on this trampoline growing up,
I spent atleast a year and a half of my life on here.
It was our neighbors but since their children were grown, they kept the trampoline for me and my sisters.
Oh the hours of jumping, running, flipping, talking, laughing on that thing.
Oh the injuries too. On my first attempt of a back tuck back around the age of 12, I sank my front teeth right into my knee. That hurt so bad.
Our friends loved this trampoline too. It was always the first thing they wanted to do at our house.
The best part about this trampoline was it was ground level. It wasn't raised at all...you could run right over the top. It had a great big pit dug underneath it and it always seemed bouncier than other trampolines.
My Mom suggested that we take the girls over there to jump...
I had forgotten all about it and really couldn't believe it was still there.
I really can't believe they got to jump on it.
It's just so crazy to be re-living pieces of my childhood through them.
No comments:
Post a Comment