L: I thought the apartment complex pool might be a little bigger.
E: Me too. The fountain is a nice touch though.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Carroll Lane, I have just recently come across your blog and i can't tell you how much I have enjoyed reading about and looking at your beautiful girls. Seeing Lillianna is like looking at Brad when he and Helen were in preschool! He made an awfully pretty little girl. Ellenie is just as beautiful and they both just look so fun and happy. My first grandbaby was born Oct. 2 to my son Jay and his wife Mary. His name is James Alan Potts, III and they are calling him Jamie. I am so in love with him that i can't think about anything else. I hope you and Brad are happy in your new home (and where exactly are you?). Give Brad my love. All the pictures and words have warmed my heart. Kari Potts
1 comment:
Carroll Lane,
I have just recently come across your blog and i can't tell you how much I have enjoyed reading about and looking at your beautiful girls. Seeing Lillianna is like looking at Brad when he and Helen were in preschool! He made an awfully pretty little girl. Ellenie is just as beautiful and they both just look so fun and happy.
My first grandbaby was born Oct. 2 to my son Jay and his wife Mary. His name is James Alan Potts, III and they are calling him Jamie. I am so in love with him that i can't think about anything else. I hope you and Brad are happy in your new home (and where exactly are you?). Give Brad my love. All the pictures and words have warmed my heart.
Kari Potts
Post a Comment